Google Adsense internal search code does not work with Drupal sites normally. The reason is $_GET[q] conflict between both services. $_GET[q] means "current page" for Drupal and "search query" for Google. We can fix it with two easy steps.
Create a custom page like "websearch" etc under Drupal and add Adsense Code for results page.
Add this code at the top of your Drupal's index.php:
It was very easy with Cpanel but I could not get it works on webmin. I have removed a entry for www.example.com and add a CNAME entry with pub-myadsenseid.afd.ghs.google.com but it does not help! How to get it works?
I want to use affiliate links on my blog. I have already tried Adsense but too low earnings daily. I have just found two new Networks: Adbrite and Kompera. Has anyone experince with them and recommend?
CafeWebmaster.com(CW) is a free online community for webdevelopers and beginners. Anybody can share their code, articles, tips, tutorials, code-examples or other webdesign related material on the site. Newbies can submit their questions and reply to existing questions. CW does not guarantee or warrant reliability of code, data and information published on the site. Use the site on your own risk. The site takes no responsibility of direct or indirect loss or any kind of harm to its users. The site also doesn't take responsibility of infected files or source code with any kind of infection or viruses, worms, spywares, malwares, trojan horses. CW reserves the right to edit, move, or delete any of content for any reason.